Learn To Make Money Not Just Earn It With Your Mobile Phone

You can't live without it so you might as well profit from it. Your mobile phone puts the power of world-wide communications across many access points in the palm of your hands. Have you ever considered the potential to use that device to make money?

Chances are if you are not in the top 1% you need money and to have it you need a good source of income.

Did you know according to a recent Gallup poll people have worries about not having enough money? You shouldn't worry. If you can afford to have a cell phone you can afford to learn strategies to increase your income.

Financial Struggle Motivated Me To Find An Answer

As I grew up I watched my parents struggle to provide for the family. After college graduation and going to work I too struggled to cover my expenses. All of this led to a quest to understand why people can't get ahead and how they can.

At first I went to a financial advisor and followed the advice to cut back so I could save and invest. It didn't work for me. I was in worse shape so I decided to figure things out on my own and I did.

Consider What I Learned About Income

As a research analyst studying this problem I found a long list of obstacles that hinder people from getting ahead. I reasoned that rich people don't have these kinds of problems and if I can figure out why I would have the answer.

This did not happen overnight, but over a number of years in fact.

After my failure following the advice from the financial advisor I knew I needed to learn how to make money. To my surprise there was nothing that explained it to my satisfaction. I only found things about money or ideas on doing different kinds of work to earn it.

That reminds me of something else that you should know. I make a distinction between making money and earning it. It was one of several significant discoveries I made along the way.

Everyone says they are making money from work or investments. While it's very common to express it that way I must tell you that making money is different. It is far more powerful and potentially lucrative.

Years ago I heard something very significant and I learned in an instant WHAT making money involves. It totally changed my perspective on personal finance because I saw totally new possibilities that no one talked about.

With today's mobile devices it is possible to access the Internet and resources for producing an income so you are not tied down by location.

Use What I've Learned To Generate Your Own Income

I've briefly touched on a strategy that makes it possible to produce income using your mobile phone. I hope you can appreciate the value of applying this knowledge so that you can have an additional source of income and not just rely on your job or other fixed income source.

Imagine getting a message on your mobile phone congratulating you because you just make money!
Take time to explore what is possible by making money rather than earning it.

The financial professionals don't have a clue. I had to figure it out on my own. While researching why people can't get ahead I discovered there is a HUGE difference between making money and earning it. That not only answers the why question but explains wealth inequality and what individuals can do to solve it. The real key to financial success is to gain the power to make money as opposed to earning it. Find out how in my FREE Making Money Explained course right now.


=> http://lawrencetscott.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lawrence_T._Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment